Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Posted by Kim at 7:11 PM
Monday, March 26, 2012
So when the Cardinals made the World Series Jeff was pretty ecstatic. Well, we were all pretty happy. So, of course living as close as we do we decided to drive over for a quick weekend trip. It was a fun trip and we had a great time staying with Jeff's sister Jen. Jeff went to the game with a friend and the girls and I got to play with Jen and her fun family. If none of you have heard about all of the fun free stuff in the great city of St. Louis you are missing out. There are free museums and parks and zoo's...it is great. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Posted by Kim at 8:12 PM
So, I don't know what happened but I can't find Whitney's birthday pictures anywhere!!! I am a little stressed, hopefully they didn't get deleted! In the meantime I thought I should probably write about her third birthday since it was a few months ago!!! oops!!!
Here are a few questions I asked her:
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and blue
2. What is your favorite toy? A bouncy thing
3. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Backyardagains
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Food
6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress with pink
7. What is your favorite game? Bingo ???
8. What is your favorite snack? Popcorn
11. What is your favorite book? A Christmas one
I don't know where she came up with some of those answers! She is a funny little girl, that is for sure!!! We are so blessed to have her in our home. She is more quite than Morgan but definitely has personality. She makes us laugh every day. We don't know what we would do without our Minty (that is how she pronounces her name. :) ). Love you baby girl!
Posted by Kim at 7:18 PM